Schmidt Peterson Motorsports’ full season IndyCar drivers Simon Pagenaud and Mikhail Aleshin spent Tuesday at Homestead-Miami Speedway, albeit not on the oval but the road course.
The Frenchman and the Russian recapped their days in the above videos.
Pagenaud is now off to France for a rally, and will also compete in the TUDOR United SportsCar Championship Mobil 1 12 Hours of Sebring on March 15 with Extreme Speed Motorsports in the team’s HPD ARX-03b.
He and Aleshin will be back in their Honda-powered IndyCars for the season-opening Barber test March 17 and 18.
Read other SPM-related offseason stories here:
- Pagenaud, Newgarden assist Supercross’ Trey Canard in Honda simulator run
- February Sebring test update
- Pagenaud primed for breakout year
- Pagenaud’s Acura video star acting turn
- Hamilton rejoins ownership team
- Villeneuve confirmed in third car for Indy 500
- Aleshin, Razia, Harvey test ovals