Two weekends ago, we had racing’s grandest weekend with the Monaco Grand Prix, Indianapolis 500 and Coca-Cola 600.
But the second weekend in June might be the busiest, worldwide, for motorsports.
Here’s an outlook and a way to help you plan your calendar of races accordingly:
- Sprint Cup Series, Pocono Raceway, Sunday, 1 p.m. ET
- Camping World Truck Series, Texas Motor Speedway, Friday, 9 p.m. ET
- F1, Canadian Grand Prix, Circuit Gilles Villeneuve, Sunday, 2 p.m. ET (NBC)
- Verizon IndyCar Series, Texas Motor Speedway, Saturday, 8 p.m. ET (NBCSN)
X GAMES IN AUSTIN
- Red Bull Global Rallycross, Circuit of the Americas, Saturday, 1:30 p.m. ET
- SPEED Energy Stadium Super Trucks, Circuit of the Americas, Sunday, 12 p.m. ET
- TUDOR United SportsCar Championship (PC/Lites), Kansas Speedway, Saturday, 5:15 and 11:15 p.m. ET
- Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge, Kansas Speedway, Saturday, 7:15 p.m. ET
- Scrutineering (Technical Inspection), Sunday, 2:30 to 7 pm. local time (8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. ET), Monday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. local time (4 a.m. to 12 p.m. ET)
- Baja 500, June 5-8
- ARCA Racing Series, Pocono Raceway, Saturday, 1 p.m. ET