On Thursday’s edition of NASCAR America, Carolyn Manno, Frank Stoddard and Parker Kligerman come to you live from our Charlotte studios.
Here’s the show rundown:
* Our Marty Snider travels to Stewart-Haas Racing in Kannapolis, N.C., to talk about how Kevin Harvick’s team is preparing to attack this weekend’s race at New Hampshire Motor Speedway, how the recently-swapped pit crews are adjusting to their new roles, and why the team has decided to save it’s tests for the Homestead track.
* Roush Fenway’s two Chase teams (Carl Edwards and Greg Biffle) are already on the bubble of not advancing to the next round. Our Kelli Stavast visits the team’s race shop in Concord, N.C., to report on what the No. 16 and No. 99 teams need to do at Loudon this weekend to avoid a first-round elimination.
* We look back at the history of auto racing in the Granite State, New Hampshire, with legendary NASCAR broadcaster Eli Gold as our guide.
* The Top-5 most memorable moments in Loudon history.
* Parker Kligerman uses the NBC Sports iRacing Simulator to explain why restarts are so tricky on the one-mile flat track at New Hampshire.
If you’re not near a TV, you can CLICK HERE to stream NASCAR AMERICA online and on your mobile device through NBC Sports Live Extra.
If you plan to stream, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified. Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski