On Thursday’s edition of NASCAR America, Rick Allen and NASCAR Hall of Famer Rusty Wallace come to you LIVE on NBCSN from 5 to 5:30 pm ET from our Charlotte studios.
It promises to be a busy show. Here’s what’s on tap:
- As we gear up for the second race of the Eliminator Round at Texas Motor Speedway, Rick and Rusty discuss the top 3 storylines heading into Sunday’s race.
- We look back at last spring’s April race at TMS through Scan All 43 to see what we can expect this weekend.
- On Sunday, Kevin Harvick will become the 35th driver in NASCAR history to make at least 500 career Sprint Cup starts. We look back through Harvick’s career and discuss the whether he could become the third driver ever to win in his 500th start (Matt Kenseth, Richard Petty were the other two).
- Our Marty Snider caught up at Charlotte Motor Speedway with 3-time NASCAR Corona Series champion and current NASCAR Truck Series driver, German Quiroga, to chat about the Mexican driver’s career and rise through the NASCAR ranks.
- Parker Kligerman hops into the NBC iRacing Simulator to breakdown the twists and turns of Texas Motor Speedway.
- Leigh Diffey files a report from nearby Austin, Texas, on the latest happenings ahead of this weekend’s Formula 1 race there, the U.S. Grand Prix at Circuit of the Americas.
- The Top 5 moments in Texas Motor Speedway history.
If you’re not near a TV, you can CLICK HERE to stream NASCAR AMERICA online and on your mobile device through NBC Sports Live Extra.
If you plan to stream, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified. Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski