The countdown to Sunday’s Eliminator Round finale at Phoenix International Raceway continues on today’s episode of NASCAR AMERICA, which you can watch at 5 p.m. ET on NBCSN.
In case you can’t be near a TV, you can also STREAM IT online and on your mobile device through NBC Sports Live Extra.
On tap for today:
- NBCSN’s Kelli Stavast travels to Team Penske headquarters to report on Joey Logano and Brad Keselowski’s preparations for their most critical race of the year. Logano needs to finish 11th or better in Phoenix to make the Sprint Cup Championship Race at Homestead-Miami Speedway, but Keselowski can only control his Chase destiny with a victory.
- Pit stops could mean the difference between racing for a championship or just racing for pride at Homestead. Former NASCAR crewman Mark “Hollywood” Armstrong shows us how that pressure will affect the over-the-wall crews in Arizona.
- NASCAR on NBC analyst Parker Kligerman hops into the NBCSN race simulator to show us how difficult it can be to pass at PIR.
- Legendary NASCAR broadcaster Eli Gold takes us on a tour through Arizona’s contributions to the sport.
- Also this weekend at Phoenix, Nationwide Series rookie Chase Elliott could become the youngest NASCAR series champion ever and Matt Crafton could become the Camping World Truck Series’ first back-to-back champion. We’ll discuss their respective seasons and how significant these accomplishments really are.
- Plus: The Top 5 moments in the 50-year history of PIR.
If you plan to stream, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified. Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Again, CLICK HERE at 5 p.m. ET to watch NBCSN’s NASCAR AMERICA.