This is it! It’s the final Friday before the Sprint Cup championship-deciding race this Sunday at Homestead-Miami Speedway.
In a special evening edition (10:30 pm ET) of NASCAR America, Rick Allen, Kyle Petty and Jeff Burton handle the anchor and analyst reins as we look ahead to the big race with interviews, analysis and news from the track.
In case you can’t tune in on NBCSN, you can also STREAM IT online and on your mobile device through NBC Sports Live Extra.
Among tonight’s show highlights:
- NASCAR Chairman and CEO, Brian France, joins Rick Allen for a 1-on-1 discussion from the HMS media center. France talks about the success of the 2014 NASCAR season and particularly the new Chase format, as we prepare for the final race of the year.
- We take a look at the major moments of the season for each of the four Chase finalists, and how it led them to where they are for Sunday’s Championship-deciding race.
- It’s not just the Chase finalist drivers that are under immense pressure on Sunday. So too are the crew chiefs. Our Marty Snider catches up with Darian Grubb (Crew Chief of the No. 11), Luke Lambert (Crew Chief of the No. 31) and Todd Gordon (Crew Chief of the No. 22) to talk strategy and what they and their drivers need to communicate on to ensure they’ll be the ones holding the championship trophy on Sunday.
- Marty Snider is at the track and reports on the latest news after Sprint Cup qualifying is completed, and who will have the edge heading into Sunday’s final race.
- The Top-5 Moments in Homestead-Miami Speedway history.
- Our Parker Kligerman uses the NBCSN Race Simulator to show us the best way to get around Homestead-Miami Speedway.
If you plan to stream on your laptop or mobile device, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified.
Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Again, CLICK HERE at 10:30 p.m. ET to watch the NASCAR AMERICA Homestead Special.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski