NASCAR AMERICA, NBCSN’s daily show dedicated to the country’s most popular form of motorsport, returns today at 5 p.m. ET. In case you can’t be near a TV, you can also STREAM IT online and on your mobile device through NBC Sports Live Extra.
Here’s what’s on tap for today’s show:
- Goodyear has started a two-day tire test at Charlotte Motor Speedway featuring drivers Dale Earnhardt Jr., Carl Edwards, Paul Menard, and Sam Hornish Jr. We’ll discuss how much impact this test will have on teams as they focus on getting the most out of the 2015 rules package.
- Darrell Wallace Jr. has been granted release from his contract at Joe Gibbs Racing and is looking to race for a new team next year. “Bubba” has been a front-runner in the Camping World Truck Series, but what does the future hold for him now?
- John Hunter Nemechek, a Truck Series part-timer and son of longtime Sprint Cup veteran Joe Nemechek, scored a big win over the weekend in the 47th annual Snowball Derby, one of the most prestigious late model races in the country. We’ll talk about what this victory means for the 17-year-old as he seeks to bolster his racing career.
- While comedian Jay Mohr poked fun at the pit crew of title contender Joey Logano during last Friday’s Sprint Cup Awards, he was also quick to point out how great of a season the 22 team really had. We’ll review Logano’s year and look ahead to what could be another strong campaign for him in 2015.
- Speaking of 2015, Vegas insiders have released their initial odds for the next NASCAR Sprint Cup champion. We’ll break down the numbers and give our own picks.
- Finally, we’ll count down the Top-5 wins this past year from NASCAR’s up-and-coming young stars.
If you plan to stream, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified. Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Again, CLICK HERE at 5 p.m. ET to watch NBCSN’s NASCAR AMERICA.