We have a very special edition of NASCAR America today, as we reflect on Jeff Gordon’s announcement that 2015 will be his final full-time season in NASCAR’s Sprint Cup Series.
Today’s edition of NASCAR America will be televised LIVE from 5 to 5:30 pm ET. Leigh Diffey and Parker Kligerman will be in-studio, while Kyle Petty and Steve Letarte will be at our Charlotte studios.
Here’s what’s on tap for today’s show:
- With today’s news that 2015 will be the last full-time season in NASCAR Sprint Cup for Jeff Gordon, today’s episode will focus on one of NASCAR’s greatest all-time drivers.
- Jeff Gordon will join us, via satellite, to discuss his decision, his future with the sport and how he’ll approach the upcoming NASCAR season, his last as a full-time driver.
- Our Marty Snider caught up with Jeff Gordon’s current boss, Rick Hendrick, owner of Hendrick Motorsports, to discuss the announcement, its impact on the organization and the future of Hendrick Motorsports without Jeff Gordon.
- Dave Burns travelled to the Hendrick Motorsports shop in Concord, N.C., to catch up with Ray Evernham — current Hendrick Motorsports consultant and Jeff Gordon’s first NASCAR Sprint Cup crew chief — on Gordon’s announcement and his favorite memories from working with Gordon.
- We look back at the Top-5 wins of Jeff Gordon’s career.
If you plan to stream, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified. Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Again, CLICK HERE at 5 p.m. ET to watch NASCAR AMERICA.