Here is what’s on tap for today’s episode of NASCAR AMERICA at 5 p.m. ET on NBCSN and NBC Sports Live Extra for online/mobile devices:
- NASCAR on NBC analysts Steve Letarte and Parker Kligerman give their thoughts on Jeff Gordon’s retirement announcement and who may be next in line to replace him in the No. 24 Chevrolet.
- NASCAR on NBC reporter Marty Snider catches up with Rick Hendrick to discuss yesterday’s decision from his long-time driver and friend. Snider also speaks with Sam Hornish Jr. ahead of his Sprint Cup return this season with Richard Petty Motorsports.
- Speaking of RPM, we’ll focus on their 2014-15 offseason moves as well as those from the reigning Sprint Cup champions, Stewart-Haas Racing.
- With 30 days left until the 2015 Daytona 500, we go back 30 years to the 1985 running of the Great American Race. On that day, Bill Elliott emerged with the first of his two career triumphs in NASCAR’s biggest event.
- And for our Top-5, we’ll pick the most memorable moments from last year’s Chase for the Sprint Cup.
If you plan to stream, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified. Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Again, CLICK HERE at 5 p.m. ET to watch NASCAR AMERICA.