The NASCAR Media Tour wound down on Thursday, but NASCAR AMERICA’s coverage from Charlotte continues today with a one-hour, live show that starts at 4:30 p.m. ET on NBCSN.
If you can’t watch on TV, then STREAM IT online and on your mobile device through NBC Sports Live Extra.
Here is what’s on tap for today’s show, with Leigh Diffey in studio and Kyle Petty in Charlotte:
- Our coverage of the 2015 NASCAR Charlotte Media Tour continues today with big news as Hendrick Motorsports officially announced that Chase Elliott will take over for Jeff Gordon in the 24 car after Gordon finishes his final NASCAR Sprint Cup season in 2015.
- A proud week for the Elliott family (and great timing, per our Nate Ryan), Chase’s father Bill Elliott discusses his own accomplishments as he prepared to be inducted in the NASCAR Hall of Fame tomorrow night.
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. talks to our reporters about Greg Ives, the ninth different crew chief of his career.
- Richard Childress Racing’s boys talk to us after their day at media day. Ryan Newman searches for his first win with RCR; Paul Menard has not won since the 2011 Brickyard 400, and Austin Dillon discusses his rookie season and what he hopes to improve.
- Jamie McMurray joined his Chip Ganassi Racing teammates and won the Rolex 24 at Daytona last week. Teammate Kyle Larson was last year’s rookie of the year, and our reporters caught up with another member of the winning Rolex team.
- With only 24 days left until the 2015 Daytona 500, the Jeff Gordon theme continues. We look back on Gordon’s most recent Daytona 500 victory, 10 years ago in 2005, which marked the last time any driver has won the race three times.
If you plan to stream, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified. Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Again, CLICK HERE at 4:30 p.m. ET to watch NASCAR AMERICA.