Formula E has confirmed that entry to the upcoming ePrix at Long Beach will be free of charge, with tickets being allocated via an online prize draw.
With four races now completed in the inaugural season of Formula E, the championship prepares to hit U.S. shores for the next two rounds in Miami and at Long Beach.
For the Long Beach race on April 4, fans will get a chance to see the electric-powered cars in action for free, with the series promoters confirming that tickets will be available to fans via an online prize draw.
To enter the draw and apply for tickets to the race, click here.
The race takes place on a modified version of the circuit used for the Grand Prix of Long Beach, comprising of seven corners as opposed to the regular 11 that we see for the IndyCar race.
The calendar for the first season of Formula E has expanded by two races over the past few weeks following the confirmation of a round in Moscow and the introduction of a double-header finale in London.
FIA Formula E 2014/2015 – Calendar
1. Beijing ePrix 13th September 2014
2. Putrajaya ePrix 22nd November 2014
3. Punta del Este ePrix 13th December 2014
4. Buenos Aires ePrix 10th January 2015
5. Miami ePrix 14th March 2015
6. Long Beach ePrix 4th April 2015
7. Monte Carlo ePrix 9th May 2015
8. Berlin ePrix 23rd May 2015
9. Moscow ePrix 6th June 2015
10. London ePrix Race 1 27th June 2015
11. London ePrix Race 2 28th June 2015