It’s been a busy week of news for the Pirelli World Challenge championships. Some quick notes to follow:
- K-PAX Racing with Flying Lizard Motorsports has confirmed Kevin Estre and Robert Thorne will be in the Nos. 9 and 6 McLaren 650S GT3s. Estre, the McLaren factory ace, will make his maiden voyage into PWC while Thorne returns for his second full-time season.
- Elsewhere Nissan North America has confirmed a two-car program. James Davison (No. 33) and Bryan Heitkotter (No. 05) will be in the pair of Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3s, run by AIM Autosport and in partnership with Always Evolving.
- Sportscar365 has confirmed Olivier Beretta to race for R. Ferri Motorsport aboard its No. 61 Ferrari 458 Italia GT3.
- EFFORT Racing has released a preview video for the season, with Ryan Dalziel (No. 31) and Michael Lewis (No. 41) in its pair of Porsche GT3 Rs. You can view it here.
- PWC has also confirmed its new TV and streaming partners for 2015. View those here.