One of the items we noted at the Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course this weekend was when the Honda IndyCar drivers attempted to fit inside the new Honda Fit, which is slated to make its competition debut in the Pirelli World Challenge Touring Car B-Spec races August 13-15 at Mid-Ohio.
While the above video counts 12 drivers inside the Fit, we counted 11 when there – Schmidt Peterson Motorsports’ Ryan Briscoe and James Jakes came to the event late, and Conor Daly made it in as the 11th to go along with the 10 leftover Honda drivers competing last weekend.
The other 10 would include:
- Andretti Autosport: Justin Wilson, Carlos Munoz, Marco Andretti, Ryan Hunter-Reay
- A.J. Foyt Enterprises: Takuma Sato, Jack Hawksworth
- Dale Coyne Racing: Rodolfo Gonzalez, Tristan Vautier
- Bryan Herta Autosport: Gabby Chaves
- Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing: Graham Rahal
You can see the hilarity – and the driver puzzle pieces fitting together – above.