AVONDALE, Ariz. – The official preseason test for the Verizon IndyCar Series, the two-day Test in the West at Phoenix International Raceway, is in the books.
More testing will follow at Sebring International Raceway on March 1 and 2 for most of the field.
Here’s a post recap of all on-site posts from PIR, with more interviews, features and analysis to come in the next two weeks on MotorSportsTalk prior to the Firestone Grand Prix of St. Petersburg season opener on March 13.
- Castroneves ends IndyCar’s Phoenix test on top
- IndyCar’s final PIR test session turns into sunset photo battle
- Speeds eclipse 190 mph in Phoenix Saturday afternoon session
- IndyCar testing underway on Saturday at PIR; additional notes
- Bourdais, HYDROXYCUT officially confirmed at KVSH Racing
- Andretti leads night session at PIR
- Notes and quotes: Friday evening at PIR
- Transcript: INDYCAR stewards’ media conference
- Castroneves leads first test session at PIR
- IndyCar test underway; speeds top 186, plus other notes
- Andretti Autosport targets 5 cars at Indy 500, Frijns still possible later in year
- Indy Lights test notes; IndyCar load-in notes
- Andretti Autosport reveals its 2016 liveries
- Chaves to fill in for Aleshin at Phoenix test
- ECR reveals special Fuzzy’s Vodka livery for Newgarden