If you haven’t received your tickets for the 100th running of the Indianapolis 500, don’t fret or panic.
Indianapolis Motor Speedway president J. Douglas Boles on Thursday sent out a mass emailing, as well as appeared in a YouTube video to assure race fans that their tickets will soon be in their hands.
“Because of the demand for the souvenir tickets, and the different logistics in printing and delivering them, the process is taking a little longer than in previous years,” Boles told ticketholders. “We apologize for any delays in the receipt of your tickets.”
Boles also stressed that if you’ve moved in the last year or did not notify the track of a move, do so as soon as possible so that your tickets get to the right address in time.
Ticket holders can also monitor the delivery progress of their tickets online.
In his video, Boles said that there are still a few reserved seats available – but they’re going fast.
“As always, thanks for being a passionate fan of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway and the Indianapolis 500,” Boles wrote. “We look forward to seeing you in May.”