Most of the driver lineups for this year’s 24 Hours of Le Mans have been released, and on Wednesday the Automobile Club de l’Ouest has revealed the full list of 60 cars and 180 drivers.
There’s 27 different countries represented among the drivers, and 19 different countries represented among the teams.
From an American standpoint, there are 23 American-listed drivers, including three all-American lineups (Nos. 30, 62, 89) and they’re listed below:
- No. 30 Extreme Speed Motorsports Ligier JS P2 Nissan, Scott Sharp, Ed Brown, Johannes van Overbeek
- No. 35 Baxi DC Racing Alpine A460 Nissan, David Cheng (Chinese-born but sharing U.S. and Hong Kong residence)
- No. 36 Signatech Alpine A460 Nissan, Gustavo Menezes
- No. 40 Krohn Racing Ligier JS P2 Nissan, Tracy Krohn
- No. 48 Murphy Prototypes Oreca 03R Nissan, Ben Keating
- No. 49 Michael Shank Racing Ligier JS P2 Honda, John Pew (Ozz Negri is Brazilian but listed as USA)
- No. 63 Corvette Racing Corvette C7.R, Ricky Taylor
- No. 64 Corvette Racing Corvette C7.R, Tommy Milner, Jordan Taylor
- No. 66 Ford Chip Ganassi Racing Team UK Ford GT, Billy Johnson
- No. 68 Ford Chip Ganassi Racing Team USA Ford GT, Joey Hand
- No. 57 Team AAI Corvette C7.R, Johnny O’Connell (Mark Patterson is South African-born but listed as USA)
- No. 62 Scuderia Corsa Ferrari F458 Italia, Jeff Segal, Townsend Bell, Bill Sweedler
- No. 88 Abu Dhabi-Proton Racing Porsche 911 RSR, Patrick Long
- No. 89 Proton Competition Porsche 911 RSR, Cooper MacNeil, Leh Keen, Marc Miller
ESM (Nos. 30 and 31), Krohn (No. 40), Shank (No. 49), Corvette (Nos. 63 and 64), Ford CGR Team UK/USA (Nos. 66, 67, 68 and 69), Risi Competizione (No. 82) and Scuderia Corsa (No. 62) also make it seven American-entered teams fielding 12 cars of the 60 cars entered into this year’s race.