The GP2 and GP3 Series postseason test takes place starting today at the Yas Marina Circuit in Abu Dhabi, with three days of running for both junior series championships.
GP2 will test on Pirelli’s medium compound; GP3 on Pirelli’s soft compound.
On Tuesday, the day one entry lists were released. Among those notable listed:
- PREMA Racing’s newly confirmed full-season pairing of Charles Leclerc and Antonio Fuoco
- Notable series veterans Nobuharu Matsushita, Jordan King, Johnny Cecotto, Raffaele Marciello, Antonio Giovinazzi
- Louis Deletraz, who debuted this weekend with Carlin, now testing with Racing Engineering
- Indy Lights driver Felix Serralles, testing with Carlin, who’s also had tests in an IndyCar with Andretti Autosport and in the FIA WEC with an Oreca 05 Nissan for G-Drive Racing
- Jack Aitken to lead ART Grand Prix’s four-car entry
- American Ryan Tveter, with Trident
- Pro Mazda driver Pato O’Ward, who also tested in FIA WEC with RGR Sport, with Koiranen GP