Tickets for all Indianapolis Motor Speedway races in the month of May are currently on sale at the IMS ticket office and on IMS.com.
The 103rd Indy 500 and sixth annual IndyCar Grand Prix will both be held in May, 2019.
Will Power won both events in 2018.
“If you don’t have your tickets already, this is the right time to get your seats for the Month of May at IMS,” IMS President J. Douglas Boles said in a press release. “You’ll have the largest selection of tickets available at the lowest prices. Ticket renewals remain very strong for the Indianapolis 500, so it’s important for fans to act now so they can be ready for another memorable edition of ‘The Greatest Spectacle in Racing.”
Purchasing early allows fans to buy tickets at the lowest price of the season. The ticket service fee (regularly $3) will be waived until December 1.
Fans can expect prices to increase in 2019.
Kids 15 and under will continue to be admitted free to all 2019 racing events at IMS when accompanied by an adult general admission ticket-holder.
Products currently on sale include:
- Reserved seats and general admission tickets for the INDYCAR Grand Prix on Saturday, May 11 and the 103rd Indianapolis 500 on Sunday, May 26
- General admission tickets for INDYCAR Grand Prix practice and qualifying, Indianapolis 500 practice and Crown Royal Armed Forces Qualifying tickets
- General admission, pit and VIP platform tickets for Month of May music events – Miller Lite Carb Day, Legends Day presented by Firestone and the Indy 500 Snake Pit presented by Coors Light (age 18 and over)
- Month of May parking and camping
- Premium seating areas, including the Turn 3 Club and Hulman Terrace Club presented by TAG Heuer
- Bronze Badges and a very limited number of Silver Badges and Pre-Race Cold Pit/Garage Passes
- Lap Prize Program