The Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship will race Saturday at Spring Creek MX Park for Round 6 of the 2021 schedule and NBC Sports will have all the action from Millville, Minnesota.
Dylan Ferrandis hopes to continue a dominant performance that has him high atop our Motocross Power Rankings as he rides for his fifth overall win of the season. Last year, he won in the 250 class on this track over Jeremy Martin and his brother Alex Martin.
Adam Cianciarulo took the 450 class after sweeping both motos while Blake Baggett finished 2-2 for second overall.
The points’ battle in the 250 class should continue to be closely contested. Jett Lawrence and Justin Cooper both finished in the top five in this race last September. The winner of last week’s 250 race at Southwick, Hunter Lawrence finished seventh at Spring Creek.
Could we go 6️⃣ for 6️⃣⁉️
Watch the full Pro Motocross Spring Creek Preview on the Motorsports on NBC YouTube Channel 🎥 https://t.co/BDABQvcXhL
— Pro Motocross (@ProMotocross) July 15, 2021
Here are the pertinent details for watching Round 6 of the 2021 Pro Motocross season Saturday in the Spring Creek National:
(All times are ET)
BROADCAST/STREAMING SCHEDULE: TV coverage of the second motos from Round 6 will be shown Sunday at 9 p.m. ET on NBCSN on same-day delay. The MAVTV Motorsports Network will have the live broadcast of Moto 1s for 250 and 450 at 1 p.m. ET.
All the coverage, including exclusive qualifying, will be streamed live on Peacock Premium (the exclusive streaming coverage formerly on NBC Sports Gold’s Supercross and Pro Motocross Pass moved in 2021 to Peacock Premium, which is available for $4.99 per month).
Here’s this weekend’s Peacock Premium live schedule for Pro Motocross Round 6 at Spring Creek:
— Qualifying: 10:30 a.m. ET
— Moto 1 (250/450): 1 p.m. ET
— Moto 2 (250/450): 3 p.m. ET
Jason Weigandt will serve as the play-by-play announcer for all race telecasts alongside analyst and two-time AMA Pro Motocross Champion Grant Langston. Will Christien and Ashley Reynard will serve as pit reporters during the 2021 season.
SEASON SO FAR: Recaps of the 2021 season:
- Dylan Ferrandis, France, Yamaha – 224
- Ken Roczen, Germany, Honda – 205
- Eli Tomac, Cortez, Colo., Kawasaki – 167
- Aaron Plessinger, Hamilton, Ohio, Yamaha – 163
- Justin Barcia, Monroe, N.Y., GASGAS – 161
- Chase Sexton, La Moille, Ill., Honda – 159
- Adam Cianciarulo, Port Orange, Fla., Kawasaki – 147
- Cooper Webb, Newport, N.C., KTM – 133
- Christian Craig, El Cajon, Calif., Yamaha – 124
- Marvin Musquin, France, KTM – 115
- Jett Lawrence, Australia, Honda – 204
- Justin Cooper, Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y., Yamaha – 201
- Hunter Lawrence, Australia, Honda – 178
- RJ Hampshire, Hudson, Fla., Husqvarna – 148
- Jo Shimoda, Japan, Kawasaki – 137
- Colt Nichols, Muskogee, Okla., Yamaha – 131
- Jalek Swoll, Belleview, Fla., Husqvarna – 128
- Jeremy Martin, Millville, Minn., Yamaha – 125
- Garrett Marchbanks, Coalville, Utah, Yamaha – 115
- Austin Forkner, Richards, Mo., Kawasaki – 94